Pondless waterfalls are ideal when you love the beauty of a waterfall but are reluctant about pond maintenance. You can have a pondless waterfall custom built for your yard. Plus, it’s safe for small children.
Even without a visible pond, it still manages to create a relaxing scenery that you can enjoy with your family from day to night. You still get to enjoy the soothing sound of the moving water, and skip maintenance worries at the same time.
If you’re thinking of installing a pondless waterfall for your outdoor living space, here are few design ideas to gather inspiration from.
1. A Natural waterfall. Bringing the outdoors to your home. Request your pond builder to carve OUT an existing hillside instead of building one up that doesn’t exist, or build the waterfall taller than the existing slope. This captures the look of a natural waterfall set in a forest rather than a “volcano”.
2. Delicate stream bed. It can be built near the house structure itself so even when you’re indoors, you’d still get to hear the tranquil sound of the water rushing down the shallow stream.
3. Cascading low-lying waterfalls. Great when you’re working on a small space or on a corner in your yard. This water feature is sure to attract curious kids and make adults linger for a while.
4. Designed with paving stones. Contemporary and elegant, this pondless waterfall idea was built with Belgard paving stones. This would make a peaceful backdrop for entertaining your guests.
5. Alongside stairs or pathways. Add drama to the setting by installing your pondless waterfall up against stairs.
6. Light up your patio. This relaxing view that you can indulge in right from your patio will make you look forward to staying at home even longer.
Installing a pondless waterfall is a refreshing addition to your home landscape. It fits just about any space and can be designed in several ways. If you wish to speak with a professional pond builder regarding pondless waterfall installation.
Get in touch with us today at 818-252-0098 so we can talk about your dream water feature project.