Apply for a Crew Position:
California Waterscapes is a fully Certified, Licensed and Insured General Contractor.
Job Description: Building KOI PONDS, WATERFALLS and FOUNTAINS
TRAINING PROVIDED! This is a unique construction position, and experience with building koi ponds and waterfalls is NOT REQUIRED. We do require at least 1 year construction experience in a single skilled trade such as landscape construction, masonry, hardscape, irrigation installation etc.
We are a SMALL BUSINESS and have small crews that specialize in building koi ponds and waterfalls. We are looking for people to join our team and work together to create beautiful and natural water features that our customers.
LOTS OF ROOM FOR GROWTH! We promote within our crews to higher positions such as crew chief, supervisors, production managers, specialty technicians etc. You will need to learn everything about pond building initially and we encourage people to set a goal for a higher position when you start and work towards that!
BONUS PROGRAM $$$: We have a crew bonus program, rewarding our team with hitting the estimated job hours and targets. The crews that hit their targets each month will receive a bonus! We want our crew members to be the highest paid pond builders in the industry and share in the profits!
- Digging by hand and with machinery
- Masonry (Setting and stacking boulders for ponds and waterfalls to look natural)
- Moving large rock and boulders (able to lift 75+lbs)
- Installing low voltage lighting
- Installing plants, mulch, gravel
- Installing pumps, filtration systems and other pond equipment
- Handling live fish and turtles
- Loading and unloading the work trucks
- Bonus Program (Eligible Immediately)
- Health insurance (Eligible After 90 Days)
- Dental insurance (Eligible After 90 Days)
- Vision insurance (Eligible After 90 Days)
- 6 Paid National Holidays a Year (Eligible After 90 Days)
Job Type: Full-time + Overtime!